Welcome to the Mamaself application site !
The recruitement is now open for Mamaself+ cohort 2020-2022
Before starting your application, please read carefully the information given on the MaMaSelf website regarding the application
For all correspondance by e-mail, please indicate your name, first name and your nationality as well as your Application ID number. The Application ID number is compulsory in order to avoid confusions.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program MaMaSelf
- The scholarship deadline for Non-European students is 9 February 2020.
- The scholarship deadline for European students is 20 March 2020.
- All students can apply until 15th May 2020, without scholarship.
The results will be published on the application site by mid March 2020
- Create your account
- Fill the application form
- Add the requested documents
- READ the FAQ in order to have all information
(especially regarding English proficiency and reference letters)
- The application will be evaluated in February for non-EU students.
The results will be given first week of March for non-EU applicants, and first week of April for EU students.
Your status will be published on the application site, you can see your result online : https://application.mamaself.eu
Accepted Mainlist : the student is selected for the program with a scholarship.
Accepted : the student is selected for the program, but is not on the mainlist for the grant yet. The student with status « accepted » is on the reserve list for the scholarship. He / she can eventually access to the mainlist for the grant later on. The student is fully accepted and can join the Master without grant.
Non-selected : the student has not been selected in the 2019 Mamaself selection.